To enter this year’s Ian Parry Scholarship, you will need to meet the following entry criteria:
1) A covering letter including your name, date of birth, permanent address, personal email address, personal telephone number, and if applicable, college, course title and course tutor.
2) A detailed project proposal of your proposed project. It should be noted that this written section is considered extremely important. The judges will need to be impressed by your ability to produce a convincing project proposal as well as your photography skills.
3) A brief project synopsis (Please follow the instructions on our submit form carefully).
4) A portfolio of 12 (low resolution) photographs, either a photo essay or individual photos.
5) Captions for each image as a word document.